Here are 6 things that have made me happy recently.
1. Not being afraid to explore alone: My flight to Oslo was much later than Lily’s flight, so I was left with 6 hours to spare in Nice. I could either stay in the airport and read, or store my suitcase and travel to Nice. Obviously I chose the latter. It was a crazy day: I had only slept 3 hours and was highly sleep deprived. I was late back to the airport (in typical Nora fashion) and forgot to stow liquids in my suitcase so I was forced to throw some things out. It was a major face palm moment. Of course, because I am always cold on airplanes I also forget a jacket. A silk scarf was quite literally my savior. BUT exploring Nice was worth it, and I would do it all again if I had to choose.
2. A good book accompanied by a cold beer.
3. Juxtaposition of silk and metal
4. Art created by Henry Clews
5. Accessories & Rosé [need this be explained?]
6. The sun, the sea, and a good book
And there you have it, 6 things that make me happy.